5/25/12

Shoe-venir: Espadrilles


I think everybody knows their sandals & wedges for summer. Still, the espadrille is perfect for a slightly Nautical vibe with stripes & a watery dock.

My Shoe-venir (souvenir) espadrilles are from the most famous Espadrille maker in Madrid: Casa Hernanz . I bought them with lots of patience & love in 2010! Patience because they are so renown you have to wait in line for a while.


I would definitely recommend finding this place for that Artisan idea of making Espadrilles:

They do not have their online shop in order yet, but you can find plenty other Espadrilles at Shopbop and other places.

Ps: Do you have a really FAVE souvenir you love? (or one you regretted not buying?)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing blog ! FOllow you, follow bak ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are SO cute, I love the striped skirt with them too. Your blog is really unique & I like the style. Following you now,

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete