5/8/13

Park Zen

Blouse: Equipment ' toile du Jour' (older collection: cute print here) | Lace short: H&M | Shoes: Chloe (old, but ss13 collection has similar in silver and gold) | Clutch: Corumni etsy | Bangle left: House of Harlow | bracelet right: Hermès Behapy | headband: simple one

I had this intention to go full-on fashionblogger glam for my return with makeup/curls/the works, and eventually it has become one stroke of eyeliner and [autocam] on. The airy feel is better suited for the hippy romanticm so I'm glad I didn't pile it on...

I think I am dressing more like myself than previous year: I experimented with trends that were often not that suitable for me: I still giggle about my tennis leather attempt. In real life I tend to stick to classics with a twist. Although I surprised myself with wearing shorts this short ;-)...

12 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your comment! :)
    Fabulous pictures and outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous and outfit is just fab! Should say - your legs are perfect for short shorts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look wonderful! The natural look is by far my favorite.

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics dear and I love your shorts!
    Fabiola

    wildflowergirl
    Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looks so good! ^^
    visit my bloooog <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's such a flapper vibe to this outfit... I love it! And the ethereal light in these photos is just gorgeous.

    Hudson East
    HudsonEast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. que guapa!!!
    me encanta el look.
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovlely pictures ! xx

    stylebylinda.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...love this photos...wonderful look!!! you are beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me that comment! Check back soon to see me on Inside Me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit, love your turban!

    Love,

    Rowan

    Personal Style Blog www.redreidinghood.com
    Hardloop Blog: www.chicksrunningonkicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this pictures are so ethereal! so pretty!

    Stop by for a visit,

    Lydia
    www.vintagetwovogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So loving this romantic look!!


    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete