9/12/13

LFW: What to pack/Do?


I have always wanted to go to London Fashion Week and this year I will be able to do so! Hurray!

Now my only level of discomfort is based on the fact of what to pack/do?
  • La Riche Direction Turquoise hairdye? Yeh, I know I know...Dipdye is sooo 2012 but I haven't taken the plunge at that time being and I just loooove turquoise. Why limit myself to the idea of what's hot at a time being?
I'm loving these as I can remove them later, or just dipdye my ends that already needed a trim 2 weeks ago.
  • Cumcumber-mask? Yes, undereye circles are more a PFW thing.
  • Maison Martin Margiella for H&M wedges? Actually, I don't like wedges. They're too inbetween to have the allure that either heels or flats can have. However, the glass heel made me buy them in the first place, and think about the miles I can walk with them and still have height!
  • Comfy but sequinny sweater for lounging slightly fashionable at nighttime? Yeh, it beats my hoodies, though I would be liking this sweatshirt from Forever21 too.
So what would you suggest I'd bring along or do before London Fashion Week? (bit clueless)

8 comments:

  1. Get some moisturizer and some awesome clothes! lol

    I'm so jealous!

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting all! ;) and... i love turquoise too!
    kiss...fancy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you're a lucky girl, you know? :) I love MMM booties, even if I usually prefer flats too! Have fun there!
    Fabiola

    wildflower girl
    Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  4. REALLY?! Are you attending London FW?! I wanna die! You're such a lucky girl! ODUIODUFAOISDF (sorry for the tons of things without sense but I feel so excited for you!) please share with us a lot of things from the event!

    HUGS!

    Pablo
    www.fungiexpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hav fun and enjoy and take lots of pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool picks!

    I think you should have to go for the turqoise dip dye!

    And have fun in London ;)



    www.style-chameleon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. notice absolutely beautiful
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun, you lucky girl!!!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete